Tugas 1 bahasa inggris bisnis 2 self-description



Hello everyone my name is Achmad Fanjasyiro. my friends call me syiro. I was born in Jakarta, january 8th 1997. I'm 20 years old. I am the second child of 3 siblings. My brother named erro he is number one. And the third is my little sister meymey. I am son of couple zen and harsini. I am single and a hard-working person and also have a willing heart to learn.

My hobies are basketball, watch movie and comedy because all that make me happy and laugh. I have pleasant personality. I am very friendly,sometimes I am shy if I meet new people. I also fairly outgoing but not dominating, Iam confident. I also inteligent so I have a lot friends. sometimes I become annoying person and selfish. I like study hard. I graduated from senior high school muhammadiyah 4, and now I am studing in gunadarma university.

I am currently studying Information Technology at Gunadarma University, Depok, and that makes me familiar with computer or technology. I have a good motivation for progress and development, eager to learn, and can work with a team or individually. Other than that I possed sufficient computer skills and have a good command in English both oral and writter. that’s all, this is the end of my self-introduction, thank you for your attention, dan nice to meet you.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Contoh 12 Prinsip Dasar Penerapan Animasi

Strategi Pengujian Perangkat Lunak

ITSM (Information Technology Service Management)